Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Warm fuzzy feeling

Not much acitivity recently, I'm still working on my website and putting new CSS into practice in that special way where nothing visibly changes but all the source code is different.

I wanted to post something positive from the Mini Space contest mentioned a while ago. I think it's fair to say I've got absolutely no chance of getting anywhere with the competition itself, I didn't really expect to so this isn't a "toys out of the pram" blog with added tears, but I really appreciate the few votes I've had amongst the thousands of entries. PLUS - and this is the bit where I get all warm and fuzzy inside - a couple of people have been kind enough to send me comments saying they like my work. Nothing amazing, but that people who have an interest in Graphic Design more closely linked to a current career (I'm guessing from their profiles) would take the time to say they liked my work is a nice little boost in a world that is otherwise so very competitive.

Must get back on track with it all soon!

No comments: