Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy 2010!

Hello Blogworld!

Creative updates have been a bit slow recently with the holiday season, the day job has absorbed a lot of time as well. But I'm hoping 2010 will be more positive.

I've made some resolutions, I usually don't bother, but as the 365 project is drawing to a close shortly (!!!!) I am determined to continue with something else.

As a result, my first and main resolution for 2010 is:

"Make money from something creative"


This is currently nice and vague, it leaves me open to either a single sale on Etsy, the possibility of a craft fair, a freelance project or even... *drumroll*... new job! I'm hoping for something big but even making £1 from what I love doing would be an achievement, something I wouldn't have considered would've been possible a few years ago, but every little step brings me somewhere new.

Happy New Year everyone. Hope it brings something positive for you all.

2 comments:

Simon Rudd said...

saz saz she's our girl if she cant do it i think i'll hurl! :D

Saz said...

Bwahahaha - I may teach that chant to my friends. And get them pom poms. I feel I should have a cheerleading squad!