Sunday, September 21, 2008

One step closer to mastering CSS

Well I read the chapters, made notes from the book.. but never actually put it into the current site. UNTIL NOW! I worked out how to detach my CSS stuff and make it just attach to the pages instead of being within it, and then cleaned it all up by renaming the default style settings to things which made sense to me and updating links.

After a couple of hours of scratching my head, huffing and tapping away at the keyboard, I've managed to complete that stage of the project and the resulting webpage looks absolutely no different to before.  This is annoying.  I did add a link to this blog, but it hardly sums up the amount of effort I put into it - hey ho.

Next I need to work out the layout and make it more visually appealling. Oh, and add content. That'd be nice too.

No comments: